1. Zachary was up all night crying. I’m still not sure why. I’m assuming his teeth. I have definitely been taking the sleeping all night thing for granted. BIG TIME.
2. Had such a good night last night with a good friend, catching up. Girl, it’s been WAY TOO LONG since we’ve hung out- just us two.
3. After that, Zach and I started our fire pit outside and spent the rest of the night, talking about life, drinking wine and roasting marshmallows… all while cuddled up under a blanket. One of the most memorable nights of our marriage.
4. I’m finally going to an oral surgeon today about my jaw. I have had TMJ probably my whole life, but my jaw finally slid out of place more than a year ago, and has been that way ever since. I’m so ready to be able to bite into a giant burger– but just hope the process of getting there isn’t insanely painful.
5. We’re leaving for Guntersville, AL tomorrow, to spend some quality time with Zach’s beautiful grandmother, Flora. That lady is AMAZING.
**Someone sent me a message this week, saying how much they appreciate my recipes, so here’s another one I tried this week. Anne-Camille, thanks for this one too! What would I do without my cooking buddy??
Jenn— If you’re wondering where the rice was, you’re not mistaken. I forgot it.
Green Chili Enchilada Soup
4 chicken breasts, cubed (raw)
1 lg can Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
1 sm can chopped Green Chilies
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
I c. cooked rice
Combine all ingredients except rice in crockpot. Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours. Last hour put rice in. Serve with flour tortillas or tortilla chips and cheese.