I hope you are all enjoying it as much as we are.
I love that I’ve been able to work with so many newborns lately, but especially sweet little Baby A. Her mom and I have known each other for several years, but I’ve enjoyed being able to reconnect over the past couple years through photography.
Katie, your children are AMAZING. I couldn’t be happier for you.
It was such an honor to be asked to capture this special time in Elizabeth’s life. Her family and friends threw the sweetest, most sincere baby shower. It was a privilege to be a part of it.
Here are all the details, including the sweetest cake.
The beautiful mom-to-be and just a few of those in attendance….
1. Little Bit is Officially One. Things going on right now… He loves books. He’s still not walking or talking much. He babbles a lot and occasionally repeats things we say, but they don’t really stick. He loves feeding me, which makes us both laugh hysterically. His ear infections are finally gone- after 5 months. WHEW! He loves things that light up and make music.
2. My sister threw Zachary a mini birthday party last night. Even though he had no idea what was going on, he really enjoyed it. Or at least the cake.
It was a great night with family. Thanks, Aunt Tori!
3. I’m so happy to have so many good friends around town. Tonight, our neighbors are cooking dinner for us, Sunday we are heading to our friends’ home for a Superbowl Party, and on Monday- Jennifer and Matt are cooking for us. LOVE IT.
4. My sister-in-law has been talking about her homemade healthier poptarts, so this week, I gave it a try. I made brown sugar and cinnamon ones, along with blackberry ones. SO yummy, and they last several days.
5. Zach cooked dinner for me last Sunday and it was SO good. He made BBQ Chip Chicken Bites. I wasn’t sure what I thought about it, but I was shocked with how good they were. Here’s the recipe.
2 tbsp Milk
4 cups BBQ potato chips, crushed
1/2 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
BBQ sauce for dipping
In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. Place potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips. Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 10-15 mintues or until juice run clear. Serve with BBQ sauce.
He also made some sweet potato fries in Olive Oil. I don’t have that recipe, but it was CRAZY GOOD to. I’m a lucky gal!