I love this family so much, and was SO excited when I found out I got to work with them again.
Isn’t she a doll? And their family? SO beautiful!!!
1. This week we accomplished the sippy cup battle. And by battle, I mean World War III. When this happened, I HAD to take a picture. So, as of yesterday, we are now bottle and formula free.
2. Zachary’s 1st birthday is next Thursday. WHAT IN THE WORLD??? I’ve been working on his one year pictures, so here’s a little sneak peek of what’s to come.
3. I hosted bunco at my house last night. I made potato soup, ham sammies, garlic and cheese bread, strawberry cake, sweet tea and lemonade. I completely forgot to take pictures, but we had a great time!
4. I posted an update about our adoption on our adoption blog. We’ve turned in the last of all our home study paperwork, so now I’m onto our taxes. There’s always something.
5. Zach’s been going through some changes at work… mostly good things. I’m SO proud of him, and how hard he works for our family. I know he knows this, but sometimes I feel like proclaiming it to the world. I LOVE that man.
There are a handful of things in the world that make me laugh hysterically. Unfortunately, I am immature enough that a couple of those include things like practical jokes, people falling, and inappropriate humor.
That being said, in the middle of my session with the K Family, I attempted to step over a baby gate. In about one second, I managed to get my foot stuck on the gate, fall forward, pull the baby gate out of the door way, and then land face first onto the hardwood floor of their hallway. CLASSY.
I knew this was a sweet family when they held in their laughter and managed to keep a straight face for the rest of our session.
And sweet little “S” had no clue what happened, thankfully, because he just continued with some of the biggest baby grins I’ve ever seen.
Don’t you just love him?!?