Isn’t she the sweetest thing?? Thank you, T Family, for a GREAT session.
1. Zachary was up all night crying. I’m still not sure why. I’m assuming his teeth. I have definitely been taking the sleeping all night thing for granted. BIG TIME.
2. Had such a good night last night with a good friend, catching up. Girl, it’s been WAY TOO LONG since we’ve hung out- just us two.
3. After that, Zach and I started our fire pit outside and spent the rest of the night, talking about life, drinking wine and roasting marshmallows… all while cuddled up under a blanket. One of the most memorable nights of our marriage.
4. I’m finally going to an oral surgeon today about my jaw. I have had TMJ probably my whole life, but my jaw finally slid out of place more than a year ago, and has been that way ever since. I’m so ready to be able to bite into a giant burger– but just hope the process of getting there isn’t insanely painful.
5. We’re leaving for Guntersville, AL tomorrow, to spend some quality time with Zach’s beautiful grandmother, Flora. That lady is AMAZING.
**Someone sent me a message this week, saying how much they appreciate my recipes, so here’s another one I tried this week. Anne-Camille, thanks for this one too! What would I do without my cooking buddy??
Jenn— If you’re wondering where the rice was, you’re not mistaken. I forgot it.
Green Chili Enchilada Soup
4 chicken breasts, cubed (raw)
1 lg can Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
1 sm can chopped Green Chilies
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
I c. cooked rice
Combine all ingredients except rice in crockpot. Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours. Last hour put rice in. Serve with flour tortillas or tortilla chips and cheese.
I’m not sure how my best friend that I used to stay up with all night long, watching movies and giggling about boys is now a mom of four.
FOUR KIDS, JO! It doesn’t seem possible.
I stopped by today to cuddle on baby Charlie, and of course, I snapped a few pictures while I was there… including this one of all four kids.
They don’t know it– but they pretty much hit the jackpot when it comes to parents. And I’d have to say, I think Mom and Dad got pretty lucky too.
A few pictures I grabbed of Charlie….
And these two sitting next to each other were just too much to resist. They’re 7 months apart, but I think they look like they could be twins. And I love that they both love to suck their middle fingers, although I couldn’t catch them doing it at the same time.
1. I’m loving all the notes I found around my house this morning. My man is amazingly thoughtful.
2. I love that he gets to come home to me every single night. We’re not perfect and I don’t try to pretend to have the perfect marriage. BUT- what I do know is that he makes me laugh regularly. He encourages me to the be the best version of myself. He loves me for how I am. He works hard for our family and then comes home eager to help out and spend time with us. He is a GREAT dad. I can only hope he feels as loved by me as I do by him. I love this man.
3. I L.O.V.E.D the time I got to spend with this girly this weekend. I love that my house still spells like cotton candy from her cotton candy perfume that she likes to spray all over the house. I love that I still have Valentine Day signs hanging all over my house from where she made them and then hung them around. I love that we got to give each other makeovers this weekend. I love that when we had to say goodbye, she hugged me and wouldn’t let go. I love that I have tears in my eyes as I type this. I LOVE this girl.
4. I’m loving my Valentine’s Day with this little man. I love our days together and cherish them with all my soul.
5. I’m loving that I get to get my hands on this little man today.
I can’t believe my bestie is a mom of FOUR!
Hopefully, if my son cooperates, there will be pictures to come soon.
6. I’m loving our new family photo.
7. And lastly– I’m loving that I get to have leftover birthday cake with my coffee each morning. Yep- I said it. Judge if you have to. It’s one of my favorites parts of throwing a party.