1. This crazy girl is in town. We’ve spent the past hour giving each other makeovers. I’m pretty sure she looks 18 here. I’m SO not ok with it.
2. Zachary’s birthday party is tomorrow. I’ve been having so much fun crafting and playing. I can’t wait to share the photos.
3. My sister is AMAZING. She knew I had so much to do for Zachary’s party, but she also knows I’m horrible at asking for help, so today, she rang my doorbell. When I answered it and asked what she was doing here, she said “I figured you needed help. Tell me what to do.” I love that she knows me so well.
4. My french press broke AGAIN. This is the fourth one that’s broken, so I switched back to my coffee pot this week. I have to say, I’ve kind of enjoyed having coffee I can keep on the warmer all morning, but I miss the taste of my french press coffee. Anyone know of something where I can have both??
5. Zachary is so excited that Sydney is here. He never cries when we put him in bed… until tonight. As soon as we put him down, he started screaming, so we got him up to play a little bit longer. Then, he had another meltdown when we put him down the last time. Poor guy. Misses his sis.